Caramel Apple Cider Vodka Slush Cocktail is a fun adult beverage that has only three ingredients. So refreshing!
Step up your cocktail by putting some Salted Caramel Sauce around the rim of the glass before adding the cinnamon sugar.
Caramel Apple Cider Vodka Slush is a fun autumn cocktail. I use three ingredients, including ice to make this refreshing apple cider cocktail.
Ready, I use caramel vodka, apple cider, and ice to get the most thirst-quenching cocktail!
What if I don’t own a blender, how can I make Caramel Apple Cider Vodka Slush?
I highly suggest you purchase a blender or put one on your gift list! I would suggest just mixing the caramel vodka and the apple cider with ice. You can also try putting ice cubes in a sealable storage bag and bang the heck out of the bag of ice with a mallet or bat. You will most certainly enjoy the apple cider cocktail after all that crushing!
Can I make this a non-alcohol apple cider slush for the kids or those who choose not to imbibe?
Absolutely! Just leave out the vodka. I made one today for my daughter. I use a specific apple garnish if it’s an adult party where I have both spiked and non-alcohol apple cider slushies. So the non-alcohol apple cider slushies are decorated with a green apple slice. The caramel apple vodka slushies are garnished with a red apple slice.
How do you store the Cider Apple Vodka Slushies?
When there are leftovers, well that is rare, I put the leftover apple cider cocktail in a storage container and I keep it in the freezer. When ready to drink them, remove from freezer, let defrost a bit and give it a whirl in the blender.
How to Make Caramel Apple Vodka Slush?
- Into a blender add ice, caramel vodka, and apple cider.
- Blend well
- Serve in a glass rimmed with cinnamon sugar which is 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 2 -3 teaspoons of sugar.
Caramel Apple Vodka Slush
- 1 1/2 ounces caramel flavored vodka
- 6 ounces apple cider
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
Cinnamon Sugar for the Rim and Garnish
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinammon
- sliced apple wedges place on rim of glass
- In a blender add caramel vodka, apple cider, and vodka. Use either the Crush button or Blend to mix ingredients and crush the ice. The ice should crumble. When you have the consistency of a slush, pour into a glass and enjoy. Rim the glass with cinnamon sugar. And serve with an apple wedge for garnish.
How to make Cinammon Sugar
- In a small bowl blend sugar and cinnamon. To rim a glass with the cinnamon sugar, dampen the rim of the glass with either water, caramel vodka, or apple cider. Then dip the rim of the glass in the sugar mix.